Here at Achieve Oxfordshire we aim to provide the best possible service by listening and learning from feedback. Positive, negative, or neutral, we review all feedback regularly and use it to improve your experience and the services we offer.
We make it our business to fully commit to:
- welcoming all feedback and every complaint in a positive way
- being thorough and fair when dealing with a complaint or feedback
- giving a fair and accountable response
Whether you want to tell us something positive, negative or neutral, you can do so by phone, using our contact form, or by speaking with one of our team.
Call: 01865 590181
- Pass your feedback/complaint on via phone, email, contact form or in person.
- Your feedback/complaint will be logged, acknowledged and investigated by our team.
- One of our team will be in touch within 3 working days. If you are not satisfied, please let us know and we will investigate further.
If you need a helping hand, please contact us by phone on or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We monitor and review all complaints on a regular basis to ensure we learn from feedback. Complainants will be kept informed on the progress of the complaint made.
We deal with every complaint in sensitive, confidential manner unless there is a legal request or safeguarding issue, in accordance with GDPR 2018 regulations.
Complainants will not be discriminated against.
A complainant’s support and participating within the service will not be affected if they make a complaint, or if somebody complains on their behalf.